Alhaamdulillaah, Our Lord the Most Merciful has blessed us once again to witness the best 10 days of the years. All Praise in indeed due to Him alone.
This is the best time to teach our kids the importance of these blessed days along with Hajj and Eid Inshaa Allaah.
For those of you who want to do some activities with kids here are some of the resources I found to be beneficial. We will be also doing most of the activities from below Inshaa Allaah as we have completed 6 weeks of school and will be having a break from formal school till Eid.
- The Darul Kitab Book on The Story of Hajj
- Prophets Sent by Allaah - Ibraheem alaihissalaam and Ismail Alaihissalaam Sequencing Cards
- Story of Ibraheem Alaihissalaam Activities
- When the Ka'bah was built
- A nice story about the Ibraheem alahissalaam and the bad king
- Sis Umm An Nu'man as usual has put out this wonderful Hajj Activity Pack
- Hajj Bulletin Board
- Hajj Lapbooks
- TJ Mini Book 1st 10 days of Dhul Hijjah
- Some Hajj Activities for toddlers and Preschoolers
- Hajj Worksheets
- More activities at TJ Hajj
- Geography Activities on Saudi Arabia, and the world
- Make a Dhulhijjah Journal with arts and crafts
- Hajj Exhibitions. Some Museums or Islamic centres have Hajj Exhibitions these days and you can take your kids and learn Inshaa Allaah. If you are in Doha there is an exhibition going on at Moza bint Mohammed Centre in Al- Waab, so check it out if interested.
I hope you will find the above useful and May Allaah make it easy for us to teach our kids the importance of these blessed days and make it easy for us to make the best out of this opportunity. Aameen.