Wednesday 26 May 2010

Worksheets!

Lately Maimoonah is showing a lot of interest in worksheets! She likes to write and match! So she wanted me to help her doing these worsheets. I have stocked some books which I got from a book fair sometime ago for later use. She picked up this one and wanted to do...


Masha Allaah she could do things on her own when I read out the instructions. And she wanted to finish the whole book. I had to keep telling her that she is tired and we will do little by little...But she finished half of the book masha Allaah! I can see her pencil control is improving as she is able to write on dotted lines, even though its not perfect yet...



We had sticker fun too. Gave her the stickers and a sheet of paper and I asked her to do whatever she wants to do... She was like, "What Ummi?" she was a bit shocked I guess that I have given her full freedom to do whatever she wants to do, lol. So she made this... and was so proud of it and boasted to her Abi when he came back from work...


This is just for our record masha Allaah now she has memorized all the names including the surnames of the Ummahathul Mu'mineen, and the names of the Islaamic Months masha Allaah. Just reading it out aloud once or twice a day has indeed helped to achieve this by the grace of Allaah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...