بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
The Messenger of Allaah sallaahu alaihiwasallaam said:
…لا أحصي ثناء عليك أنت كما أثنيت على نفسك
[صحيح مسلم و غيره]
“I could not praise You enough as You deserve, You are as You have praised Yourself.”
(Muslim and others)
"And therefore the knowledge of Allaah is the greatest and honourable knowledge, and this leads to the proper estimation of Allaah, loving Him and eagerness to meet Him. The more a person is knowledgeable of Allaah, the more perfection he is in his love of Him.
And, therefore ‘whoever believes in Allaah and His Names and Attributes’ and knows of Him in this respect will love Him more, and then he would achieve a state of sweetness in his heart, and this sweetness puts him in a state whereby he will always love to meet Allaah and be close to Him and to sense and look at His Face, and listen to Him and to His words."
(Dr. Saleh as Saleh - Based on the explanation of Shaykh Uthaimeen. May Allaah have mercy upon them both)
(Source: Taken from Paltalk classes of Dr, Saleh as Saleh )
Alhamdulillaah, when we embarked on this project of compiling the 99 Names of Allaah based on authentic sources for the children to be nurtured from a young age understanding the true meanings of the Names of Allaah our intention was also to remind and educate the parents to learn and preserve the meanings of the Names of Allaah. By the mercy of Allaah, we completed 10 books explaining all 99 Names
in depth along with reinforcing activities and project to make them act upon the knowledge while enhancing their active thinking and learning skills.
We are pleased to share with all of you the flashcards we made for the students to revise the 99 Names of Allaah. These flashcards are based upon the collection of Shaykh Uthaimeen's 99 Names translated and explained by our noble brother and teacher Abu Talha Daawood Burbank, may Allaah have mercy upon him. Aameen. This was made with the kind permission of Talha Burbank, the son of our brother Abu Talha. May Allaah bless him and his siblings and his family. We are grateful for his continuous support in granting us permission to use the noble work of his father. May Allaah accept this from him.
No part of this document may be reproduced, sold, resold, edited, translated, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods. Design and layout, all images and the whole of the document are strictly copyrighted.
This document is for the use of the intended child/parent/teacher or classroom only.
You are free to print this document and photocopy it for any number of children in order to distribute it free of charge. But you may NOT distribute the downloaded document to others via email or by uploading onto the internet.
Please direct others to download from us directly by sharing the original download link. You are allowed to charge the cost of printing only if necessary without any profits or without any extra charges in order to distribute it among the children. By Allaah you agree to abide by this with fearing only Him.
What does this free download include?
- PDF document - 25 Pages. Each flashcards include:
- Name of Allaah in Arabic and English
- Translation in English
- A brief explanation in English (Please note the explanation is not necessarily for children as it is the explanation of our brother Abu Talha. However, our Nurture Islaam Beautiful Names of Allaah Workbooks consists of child-friendly explanations and activities which can be purchased - Details on this link - http://ummmaimoonahrecords.blogspot.com/2022/06/eid-al-adha-offers-1443-ah.html
How can the flashcards be used?
- You may print them on cardstock. Each page has 4 Names.
- You may laminate them and cut out each card.
- You can use the ring binder for a set of 10 to 12 cards. (We have differentiated the sets by including the same illustrations for each set, which goes along with our Workbooks. Those of you who have the workbooks, your children will be able to remember and know which book has these Names on them for further study)
- It is a great tool to revise our Nurture Islaam Beautiful Names of Allaah online course and the books.
Here is a little about our Nurture Islaam Beautiful Names of Allaah Workbooks for those interested.
We have been able to simplify the explanations of the 99 Names of Allaah with cute illustrations based on Shaykh Uthaimeen's (raheemahullaah) Explanation of the Names of Allaah from the translated work of our noble brother Abu Talha Daawood Burbank (May Allaah have mercy upon his soul and grant him the highest place in Jannatul Firdaws) with the kind permission of his children. May Allaah make this a continuous charity for him. Aameen.
All books include the following:
- 📌Names and their translation
- 📌Proofs from the Qur'aan and the Sunnah for each Name of Allaah
- 📌The explanation for each Name
- 📌The explanation of how to implement the learning of each Name of Allaah
- 📌Worksheets with different activities
- 📌Lapbooks for all 99 Names
Each part covered approximately ten Names of Allaah. Check this post to take advantage of the different offers available for further study.
Link to download the Flashcards
Post a Comment