بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Due to popular demand, we are pleased to announce a repeat of this course with additional enhancement and advanced technology modules In shaa Allaah. But before we get into the course details, scroll down and read the feedback we received from the participants to get a glimpse of what we have in store for you.
Nurture Islaam Online Course for Teachers
How to Teach Online
A Comprehensive Hands-on Teacher Training Online Course
How does it work
- The full course period is 8 - 10 weeks. And this is a fully structured course.
- You will be required to allocate at least 3 hours a week (other than the live class hours) at your own pace to complete this course.
- We will have 4 online live classes with access to the recordings. The recording could be accessed during the course period.
- Remote classroom with assignments, discussions and feedback. This online classroom will be accessible 24/7 for two months. Each week the classroom will include training related assignments, information, support, discussions and classwork.
- There will be a practical assignment. Each participant will produce an online lesson with guidance and feedback will be provided.
- A certificate of participation will be awarded to all participants.
- A certificate of completion will be awarded to all participants who complete the training assignments and tasks.
What will the Course Cover?
The course is designed with different modules covering,
- Introduction to Online Teaching
- Best practices of online teaching for a Muslim Teacher
- Innovative online teaching techniques
- Active Learning for Online Teaching
- Online Assessment Strategies
- Recommended online teaching platforms and tools and how they work
- Adapting Zoom as a teaching platform to meet your goals (will include how to use Zoom and how to take advantage of the Zoom features for online teaching)
- Creative ways to engage and motivate students
- Understanding online student behaviour
- Working towards student-teacher rapport
- Planning, creating and designing your very own online lesson
- Reflection and evaluation
Who can join this course?
- Online teachers
- Online tutors
- Online educators
- Mums who are curious to know about online teaching
- Sisters who are intending to start teaching online
- Online workshop/course providers and instructors
- Principals and Admins of online schools and academies
- Online school owners
- Any sister who is interested to give it a try with passion
- This course is suitable for teachers who teach any subject for any grade level. All content is adaptable for any level of online teaching inshaa Allaah.
What will you get?
- 4 Live classes with access to recordings.
- Digital in-depth notes.
- A Guide to Digital Literacy and Privacy Tools
- A Library of Online Teaching Resources - Links/Videos
- Feedback for all completed assignments.
- Two months of training remotely. Please note this training is not individual live training. This includes discussions, reflections and feedback to guide you remotely via a learning platform/
- Demonstrations of how an online class session is created
- Live Demonstrations of Umm Maimoonah's Online Class Sessions.
- Checklist to create your own online lessons
- Guidance to produce your online lesson.
- Feedback on your created online lesson.
- A Certificate of Participation/Completion/Recommendation.
The Instructor is Umm Maimoonah as usual. And what qualifications and experience do I possess in order to facilitate this course? Alhamdulillaah you can see below.
- 30 years of experience in education.
- Successfully completed over two thousand online teaching sessions.
- Successfully delivered and designed over 500 online courses for children and adults.
- Six years of online teaching experience
- Managing over 1000 online students/participants annually.
- Managing three hundred online students simultaneously which includes teaching, creating content, delivering and correcting with individual feedback.
- The University of Cambridge UK certified Mentor and Coach for Teachers
- University of Cambridge Certification for Active Learning
- Open University UK Certificate Course - Teaching Online and Best Practices
- The University of New South Wales certification for Learning to Teach Online
- Online Teacher and Instructor Everyday Ibaadah Academy
- Digital Content Developer for Children and Teens
When is the Course?
The Live classes are scheduled for Saturdays 14th, 21st and 28th May and 4th June 2022, time would be 4.30pm to 6.30pm KSA/Qatar Time. Inshaa Allaah and extra classes will be held if needed as per the feedback we receive for assignments and training. If the timings are not suitable you can sign up and access the recordings of the live classes.
Online 24/7 accessible classroom will be opened from the 10th of May to 10th of July 2022
10th of July 2022 will be the last day of the training course. Remote training will be provided at this online classroom via video instructions, demonstrations and assignments and discussion.
What is the Cost?
The full course cost is USD 99 per participant for the full 8 weeks. The Two Months Remote Training Included. (exclusive of Payoneer service charges)
The payment is paid in full before the the start of the course via Payoneer using Master/Visa Card. (You do not have to have a Payoneer account, payment link will be sent and you can use the Master/Visa Card and complete payment.
Email - email@example.com or Whatsapp/Telegram - +974 66132058
Limited participants based on first come, first serve.