Saturday 19 March 2011

Learning Roots!



I always loved the Learning Roots products from the look of itself Masha Allaah!

Alhamdulillaah I was able to get the items I wanted from one of their Saudi Agent. Masha Allaah the sister in Madeenah is so sweet and she shipped the items via express mail and I got them within two days. Alhamdulillaah the Shipping cost was cheap too.

All the items are very colourful and easy to use and great resources for kids masha Allaah! You can have a look at all their products here Insha Allaah!

Insha Allaah we will be using these items along with our curriculum and will give you details of each item when we use Insha Allaah!

I have another few more things to get down and in case any sisters from Qatar need any items please do contact me (ummmaimoonah@gmail.com) at your earliest so that you can cut down on the shipping cost Insha Allaah.

2 comments:

The Sub-Domain said...

Assalam u alaikum
M sorry I commented on the previous post.

Sister , I live in Jeddah , saudi a Arabia , I also wanted to purchase these books of learning roots. Please let me know the procedure through Saudi agent . My email I'd is nedian84@gmail.com. How much cost it was for you? Waiting eagerly for ur reply! JazakAllah khair the info sharing with us.

Wassalam

Umm subhana

www.muslimdolls.com www.etsy.com/shop/BarbieDollClothes said...

my two homeschooling websites carry learning rooots as well as 3000 products.they are www.muslimtoysdolls.com or www.muslimtoysanddolls.com feeamani Allah,Sister Debbie Al-Harbi CEO they are both also Muslim charity sites helping Muslims the world over.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...