Monday 15 August 2011

Ramadhaan Activities 14 - 2011 - Fast of a Traveller


Today we discussed about the Fast of a Traveller. I explained to her that travel is hardship and a traveller's dua is answered. And Allaah is so merciful that He has allowed us to break our fast while travelling and make it up on another day.

We did this TJ worksheet.



For the journal entry yet again inspired by Umm Tafari, we made the crayon texture like this.

 

Then Maimoonah pasted the pictures from the worksheet. I asked her what she would like to write. She said she wants to write "Allaah is Merciful" : ) and she remembered when she went on the camel once and when she climbed down the camel rubbed its face on her, and she says the camel kissed her : ). SO she wanted to write that.

2 comments:

Umm Suhailah said...

Bismillaah

As Salaamu alaiki

this has made me smile........... Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum

And awwww Maimoonah let a camel kiss her *giggles* I think I have to tell the girls about that one ;)- of course they will ask me a lot of questions lol

Umm Maimoonah said...

Alaikum salaam, yes I guess the camel rubbed her and I have to change and say it kissed you cos that was her first time on the camel at the dunes, since we made a big issue about the camel kissing her she did not get scared and loves to go on the camel. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...