Assalamualaikum Umm Maimoonah. Masha-Allah Maimoonah has really taken on to visual journaling. Such nice work! I love the masjid collage too. We are still in the teething process of trying to do V-journals.
Love it Mashaa'Allaah- is it me or are you posting fast lol!!!! I can't keep up...*has to scroll down to catch up* Love you two ladies for the sake of Allaah.
Comments
Masha-Allah Maimoonah has really taken on to visual journaling. Such nice work! I love the masjid collage too. We are still in the teething process of trying to do V-journals.
As Salaamu Alaiki
Love it Mashaa'Allaah- is it me or are you posting fast lol!!!! I can't keep up...*has to scroll down to catch up* Love you two ladies for the sake of Allaah.
Alaikum salaam Umm Suhailah, I was late this time any way. May He for whose sake you love us love you! We too love all of you masha Allaah! : )