Monday 14 November 2011

Sisterly Love and Appreciation - Mode of Contribution!

Assalaamu Alaikum Akhawaat

Just to inform all those sisters who mailed me and confirmed their willingness to contribute, I have mailed all of you the details of the mode of payments Insha Allaah!

By any chance if I have left out anyone due to my negligence or if anyone of you have not received the email please leave a comment or email me at ummmaimoonah@gmail.com Insha Allaah! And I apologise for this in advance! : ) But I sincerely hope that I have not left anyone out Insha Allaah!

Barakallaah Feekum

1 comment:

www.muslimdolls.com Muslim Parenting said...

www.muslimtoysanddolls.com is a charity site for the whole family selling over 2,900 Islamic products to adults and children.we help Muslims in need the world over.why don't you shop here and get great Islamic gifts and help your brothers and sisters in need at the same time.what you want for yourself you should want for your brothers.won't Allah be pleased with you if you shop here.feeamani Allah,Sister Debbie Al-Harbi CEO www.muslimtoysanddolls.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...