Are you a homeschooling mum of kids ages 2 - 5? Are you a teacher in an Islaamic School? Are you an owner of a Muslim nursery or preschool or kindergarten? Are you a mum to be hoping to educate your little ones?
If you are a homeschooling mum, are you doubting yourself, wondering if you are giving the right content to your little ones? Do you feel exhausted looking for activities to keep your energetic toddlers? Are you looking for information to make sure that you are content with what you are providing them? Are you lost with understanding what early years education and curriculum are all about? Are you worried that your child would have done better if he had gone to school? Are you confused as to how you can teach about Islaam as per their level? Are you burdened of the thought that you just cannot find the right resources to provide and take advantage of these early years?
If you are a teacher, are you looking for ways and means to make sure that the lessons you cover include Islaam in them? Are you wondering how you could improve your creativity in doing this? Are you looking for ideas to make your lesson plans and resources look more Islaamic?
If you are an owner of a Muslim kindergarten or nursery, are you wondering how you could meet the state standards and still integrate Islaam into your school curriculum?
Then I understand all of you. I have been in all of the situations myself. I was a teacher in a school, I was an administrator of a school and I was a mum to be wondering how I should be teaching my little children, and I was a homeschooling mum constantly thinking if my child is getting enough of what she should be getting!
What would this workshop cover?
- This workshop will be on sharing my knowledge, training, and experience on cultivating and educating children ages 2 - 5 Islaamically and academically as a homeschooler, as a teacher and as managing a school.
- This workshop will provide you guidelines and information in order to understand the common core standards of educating young children and how we as Muslim teachers and facilitators could adopt these standards and provide our children the best cultivation Islamically and academically. Inshaa Allaah
- At the end of the workshop, you will be familiar with early years foundation stage requirements and common core standards requirements and what young children are taught in schools.
- You will gain some knowledge of child development.
- You will understand the topics and learning activities taught during the ages of 2 - 5
- You will learn how to integrate Islaam into these learning activities.
- Nurture Islaam Preschool Pack will be previewed and reviewed.
- Recommendations of Resources for early years education
- You will take home in-depth comprehensive digital notes of the workshop
- You will be engaging in some practical assignments
- Some exciting news will be shared with regard to the implementation of your knowledge learned
- Q and A sessions on the topic
- More surprises are included for those who join us Inshaa Allaah (Take home a cute digital basket of goodies maybe???)
- A Certificate of Completion will be given to those who complete the assignments inshaa Allaah.
Sign up and benefit! Details below
Nurture Islaam Online Workshop for Mums
Join Umm Maimoonah for a Three Day Online Workshop
"What to Teach Children Ages 2 - 5"
Islaamically and Academically
Integration of Islaam
Q&A Session and much more
Interactive and engaging with audiovisual presentation with access to the recording!
signup and complete the course at your convenience. Passcode to access the workshop will be provided with the digital materials.
Who can Attend: Mums or Mums to be, Teachers, School Owners
When: Live Sessions were conducted during March 2019 and available for sign up via pre recordings any time.
Cost: US $ 28 (QR 102/GBP 22)
(Inclusive of digital materials and Notes)
Payments to be made online via Payoneer with Debit/Credit Visa/Master Card in USD only
Registration: Register online here or Email email@example.com or WhatsApp +974 66132058