Alhamdulillaah another Ramadhaan round the corner and kids are growing! Maimoonah would be 6 years this Ramadhaan according to the Islaamic Calendar. This year we have not planned anything much as we are still living like travellers(and this is how we should really live : ) and do not have the resources we used to have right now. Alhamdulillaah for everything. So to make it simple I am thinking of doing a scrapbook on Ramadhaan with some of the following included and will also touch through the rest Inshaa Allaah!
- Ramadhaan Note Booking Pages
- Revise our Ramadhaan Activity Pack
- Ramadhaan Memories
- My Fasting Chart
- Laylathul Qadr Work Book
- Good Deeds
- Read the Quraan from the Mushaf
Here are some other resources
- Look out here for a New Ramadhaan Activity Book to be released soon!
- TJ Ramadhaan
- The Ramadhaan Activities we did over the years
- Ramadhaan Bulletin Boards
- Ramadhaan Planner
- Ramadhaan Activities for Babies and Toddlers
- Welcome Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Preschool Colouring Book
- Excellent Reminders of Ramadhaan
Hope and pray all of you would also have a wonderful Ramadhaan with your kids this year and May Allaah accept our fasts and deeds and forgive us our sins and guide us towards good in this world and the hereafter. Aameen.