- Seerah - We learnt about the eraly Muslims in Makkah and how they spread the Message Secretly and when the Quraish did come to know how they treated Muslims so badly. We have to still do some activities on this Insha Allaah.
- Phonics - She did this worksheet
- Grammar - We learnt about Possessive Nouns
- Writing and Reading - She keeps writing as usual, I have not done anything structural this week. Sis Umm Sara could not make it for Story Time as some of you all know she is sick and masha Allaah recovering. Please do keep her and her family in your dua. May Allaah cure Umm Sara completely soon. Aameen. any way sis Umm Abdur Rahmaan wanted to join our story time with Umm Sarah, since she needs rest masha Allaah Maimoonah and Abdur Rahmaan are reading to each other once a week.
- We used the Bodies of Water Cards, coloured them and wrote down the definition and asked her to write examples she knows for each body of water. What she did not know we looked up on the net and viewed some video clips of the bodies of water.
- Oceans - We used the map and studied the Oceans and she did this worksheet well.
- MEP - We started learning skip counting or counting by twos using the Number Ladder and I gave her this worksheet to understand it better.
- Also taught her how to match objects or make pairs and find out which group has more or less. Then she did the MEP activities.
- We also did more on > , <
- She also wrote on the writing practice sheet.
- Used the Arabic First Book of Opposite and she attempted reading. Parcticed Reading using this book.