بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Continuing with Imaam Bin Baaz's Essential Lessons for Every Muslim, we completed the Lesson 2 on The Declaration of Faith - The Shahaadathain.
We covered the following:
- Reading the Shahaadah in Arabic
- Saying it clearly in Arabic
- Learning its English Meaning and saying it correctly
- Using this Sheet and learning the meaning of the each Arabic word of the Shahaadah (more posters on the topic could be found here)
- We Learnt that the Shahaadah has 2 Parts
- The Linguistic and the Shariah meaning of the first Part of the Shahaadah "Laa ilaaha Illallaah"
- The Pillars of "Laa ilaaha Illallaah"
- The Proof for the Pillars of "Laa ilaaha Illallaah"
- The Status of "Laa ilaaha Illallaah"
- The Virtues of "Laa ilaaha Illallaah"
- The Meaning of the second Part of the Shahaadah "Muhammadur Rasoolullaah"
- The Shariah meaning of "Muhammadur Rasoolullaah"
- The Pillars of "Muhammadur Rasoolullaah"
- How is the Messenger of Allaah, distinguished from the other Prophets and Messengers
- The 7 Conditions of the Shahaadathain.
- Learning to Write the Shahaadah in Arabic
Here are the pages from the Scrapbook