بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Things are hectic over here, so blog posts are slow, Maashaa Allaah. Continuing with Essential Lessons for Every Muslim of Shaykh Bin Baaz Raheemahullaah, We learnt about Eemaan in the Books of Allaah, which included the following:
- Linguistic meaning of Kutub
- Shariah Meaning of it
- How to believe in the Books of Allaah
- Proofs for believing in all the Books of Allaah
- The previous Books of Allaah, their Names and those who received them
- The Noble Qur'aan
- What is the Definition of Qur'aan
- Linguistic and Shariah Meaning of the Qur'aan
- How should we believe in the Qur'aan
Maimoonah used toothpicks to decorate the borders. She painted them first and after they dried she made borders.
If you have young children you can try this worksheet on My DownLoads Page, we used when Maimoonah was small to know the basics of this belief.