Friday 16 July 2010

Possessor of the kingdom!


"Say (O Muhammad sallaahu alaihi wasallam): "O Allâh! Possessor of the kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom You will, and You take the kingdom from whom You will, and You endue with honour whom You will, and You humiliate whom You will. In Your Hand is the good. Verily, You are Able to do all things". (Aali Imran 3:26)

"You make the night to enter into the day, and You make the day to enter into the night (i.e. increase and decrease in the hours of the night and the day during winter and summer), You bring the living out of the dead, and You bring the dead out of the living. And You give wealth and sustenance to whom You will, without limit (measure or account)." (Aali Imran 3:27)

Subhanallaah, I just experienced a test from Allaah like many women do bi idhnillaah and pondered so much over the above aayaahs. Just wanted to share with others too.

Alhamdulillaah Allaah is indeed Ar Rahmaan who guides us through trials and calamities and makes us close to Him. Oh Allaah Forgive my sins and replace this with something better Aameen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalamu alaikum,

Subhana'Allah. Ameen to your dua thuma ameen. May Allah replace what you have lost with something better.

Umm Maimoonah said...

Alaikum salaam warahmathullaah Ukhti,

Aameen. Jazzakillaah Khayr sis.

Anonymous said...

AssalamuAlikum sister,

Your website is great.I am just wondering is there a syllabus you are following.

jazakaAllah

Umm Maimoonah said...

Alaikum salaam warahmathullaah sister,

Jazzakillaah Khayr sis. Well My daughter will be three years this Ramadhaan and I do not have a syllabus as such, but I have set some goals at the beginning which I feel I could achieve by the end of the year Insha Allaah so I work on it. i intend posting my goals soon insha Allaah, but you can take a look at my Time Table post and get an idea of what we are doing Insha Allaah.

Hope this helps.

If you need to email me at binthun@yahoo.com

Jazzakillaah khayr for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...