Thursday 13 September 2012

Fun Time Activities!

With the work box system in place and things are going methodical over here, Fun Time Activities have been a great hit Alhamdulillaah and aided towards more productivity bi idhnillaah!

Each day she looks forward to this and enjoys it a lot plus finishes her work to get to it with enthusiasm Alhamdulillaah!.

Just want to share some fun activities we did this week. Most of the time when I see and buy or when my husband picks up something from the store I do not give Maimoonah immediately. I collect and give as and when needed, now I collect for Fun Time Activities. So Alhamdulillaah I have few things to give her as a surprise every now and then.


Science in the Kitchen
This is a book that I got from Rainbow Resources and has some easy experiments to do. So this week we made bubbles. Making bubbles is this easy, she thought for the first time I guess!!!

 




Outta Gas
This is a puzzle that I got from Rainbow Resources as well. Nice way to keep the brain busy. She finds it a little difficult to make it still as she has not yet got the hang of it. But she makes different scenes as she likes and spends a lot of time on it.




Thumb Art
This little book has instructions and examples to make art with thumb prints. This is also a Rainbow Resource product.



Brain Teasing Activities - Soap Prints
This is a pack of cards with 52 activities to do with instructions. Easy but fun things to do with things that are easily accessable. This week we did this. She did not want to blow bubbles with the straw fearing she would drink the soap water. But turned out to be great fun!


 

  




Invisible Pen
You can write some secret messages and have a little fun!

 




Little things like this are motivation for the kids, Alhamdulillaah. Also sister Umm Umamah has more fun activities lined up on her blog, and I hope to use some of them too Inshaa Allaah!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...