- Seerah - We read about the People of Madeenah coming to Makkah and accepting Islaam and the marraige of Aaisha radhiyallaahu anha to the Messenger of Allaah sallaahu alaihiwasallam.
- We read and Discussed the Darul Kitab Book - Asking Allaah alone. I realised making it a habit to read one book of the Darul Kitaab Laean about Series is helping more now because Maimoonah is grown now and her understanding is different from few months ago. Reading about Asking Allaah alone she understood the meaning of it and it really boosted her Tawheed and Eemaan. It was a very fruitful discussion and a good read. Alhamdulillaah!
- Grammar - We learnt about Exclamations and I had to explain certain Exclamations should not be made by Muslims and gave her the supporting hadeeth like not saying yucky for food since the Messenger of Allaah never criticised food and if he did not like he left it. Also explained to her the Islamic Exclamations like Subhanallaah! Allaahu Akbar and so on! The work book was very interesting and she loved the activities.
- Writing - I forgot to mention this last week, since we were learning about writing address I gave her a post card and said think as if a friend is writing a post card to you and write your address and the message. Maashaa Allaah she remembered an old friend of her's who left to Egypt sometime back and she wrote as if that friend is writing to her.
- Comminty Helper - She wanted to learn about Nurse. I could not find any Lapbook for this so we made our own little book.
- MEP is becoming nice and interesting for Maimoonah now and she does with lot of interest.
- We are practicing Reading and Verbs with Fatha TJ unit study. Also revising the different forms of letters as still she gets confused a bit with different forms. But the daily Arabic Drilling and the TJ unti studies have really helped her and she is catching up! Innal Hamdalillaah!