- Seerah - Makkan Period. We finished Makkan Period in detail Alhamdulillaah and Maimoonah completed the Time Line by pasting the right stickers.
- Seerah Madeenah Period - We finished reading the events and discussed each of them briefly. Inshaa Allaah we will continue the Madeenah period next school year and will study again in detail with worksheets and time line Inshaa Allaah.
- Fiqh - Sleeping and Waking - We read the Darul Kitab "Sleeping and Waking Up " book and discussed.
- Grammar - Past Tense and Present Tense.
- Grammar - Positive and Negative Sentences
- Science - We learnt about the creatures in the sea, what they eat, how they reproduce, parts of the fish. We used the encyclopaedia and learnt lot of wonderful things and pondered over the marvellous creations of Allaah. She did the the activities related to it on the smart start science book.
- MEP Year 1 - We did the next activity and practised the equations mentally!
- Reading and Writing - Alhamdulillaah with my Arabic Drilling Maimoonah's reading is improving, she can identify and read better than before. So this week I took out the Word Flow Cards some of which I have not used for flashing before and said that we would play a game. Asked her to choose a card and if she read well she would get a star and if I read I would get a star and at the end whoever gets more stars would be the winner. She liked the idea. I purposely made her read most of the cards and she won and was very proud. Alhamdulillaah she could read the words below. We used the white board and practice verbs and writing. She is not having enough confident yet to write joined words. But I am just trying things out! May be I should start words tracing sheets with her and see how it goes, as she is confused with the joining formations of the letters.