Tuesday 12 June 2012

Cupcakes!

So finally for the first time in my life only because of Maimoonah we made my first cupcakes ever today! Alhamdulillaah! The happiness I saw in her was far greater than making it. Subhanallaah, she enjoyed every bit of it and learnt a lot too.

I used a variety of recipes from this book and the internet and combined them according to what was available at home.


I wrote down the recipe in a piece of paper and gave Maimoonah and asked her to read each item and the quantity for me to get ready with. Then assembled all ingredients and the things needed.





Then the rest is below!





Ready to go into the oven.



Then the icing for it. We made chocolate and strawberry! 


The first batch got a little burnt lol! But Maashaa Allaah we enjoy burnt stuff a little too!



But the second batch came out nice. Alhamdulillaah!




Icing top over it!!!




Yum Yum ! It was very soft and tasty Maashaa Allaah!



 Stored and kept for snack Inshaa Allaah!



 

 So I guess our baking journey has started Inshaa Allaah!

3 comments:

A Muslim HomeSchool said...

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah!

So funny you baked mashAllah we baked cookies today was going to post later subhanAllah!

Our little girls are getting baking fever mashAllah!

Yours look yummy mashAllah.

ummsumayya said...

MashAllah excellent baking results. I am sure you have all enjoyed it and will be doing more baking in the future inshaAllah ?

Umm Maimoonah said...

Alaikum salaam Umm Khadeeja

Oh Maimoonah would love cookies! May be we should try next time. Guess what I have never baked in my life lol! And our kids are making us better house wives I guess!

Umm Sumayya, we enjoyed very much and looking forward for another baking day soon Inshaa Allaah! Now that Maimoonah finished eating all the cup cakes, we might do it very soon : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...