Thursday 4 August 2011

Ramadhaan Activity 3 - 2011 - Suhoor!

We discussed about Suhoor Today. We read the hadeeth "Eat Suhoor for there is blessing in it". We learnt that suhoor is a special meal taken before Dawn when we intend to fast. I told Maimoonah one day I will wake her up at that time and she can have her suhoor meal and start fasting Insha Allaah. : )

We did this Suhoor worksheet from TJ.


She coloured this from the colouring book.

 

We also discussed what are the healthy meals we can take for suhoor so that we can be fit to fast the whole day.

Then she made this journal entry. She pasted some pictures from magazines. Meals that we may eat for suhoor. and wrote this.


6 comments:

Eva said...

Assalamu Alaikum

MashaAllah I really like how Maimoonah's Ramadan journal is coming along :)

itto said...

salam aleikoum sister,
Ramadan moubarak to you and your family. thank you for the lovely activity-ideas and also for your comment on my daughter's handicap, which touched me deeply and gave me support, alhamdulillah. Jazaki Allahu chairan!

Monika said...

Assalaamu alaikum uhktee,

Masha Allah! Im reading all your posts with activities, and I really like all of them! We are covering some similar subjects so its so nice to see how you guys do it :) Such a good idea with journaling, masha Allah. I`d love to try that too, with Adam at least. Barak Allahu fiky

S.Aj said...

Masha Allah, Nice to see your Ramadan activity getting on well.

Umm Umamah said...

Assalamo alaikum,
Mashallah! I am really liking Maimoomnahs journal entries.I guess it will very well with Lil Muallimah too aftersome time Inshallah! Loving your lessons too Mashalla!

Umm Maimoonah said...

Alaikum salaam warahmathullaah ya Akhawaat, Jazzakumullaah Khayr for all those lovely comments! You all make us very special : )

Thanks Eva, I like it too : )

Oh sister Itto, I really appreciate you dropping by and commenting. Subhanallaah when I did hear about your daughter my heart was crying while shedding tears, but I knew Allaah has chosen her a lovely mom like you so I need not worry too much: ) You are such an inspiration to me and love all your projects, masha Allaah! Wa Iyyaaki dear sis. May you have a great Ramadhaan.

Umm Adam, yes journalling has brought out some remarkable things as for Maimoonah, I am sure Adam would love it too! Insha Allaah let us know!

SAJ, masha Allaah yes its nice and going very smooth masha Allaah!

Umm Umamah, yes since she is a girl I think she would enjoy doing this Insha Allaah. Jazzakillaah Khayr!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...