Sunday 7 August 2011

TJ Ramadan Amanahwebs not working!


Assalaamu Alaikum Akhawaat,
I know many have emailed me with regard to TJ Ramadhaan site is not working. Please read Umm Ibraheem's message below Insha Allaah! May Allaah reward immensely sister Umm Ibraheem for all her hard work. She has fixed each and evry link for you to be downloaded now so please go to  her new website and download all what you need Insha Allaah!
Umm Maimoonah

TJ Ramadan Amanahwebs not working

For some reason, the TJ Ramadan site at Amanahwebs is not working, and I am not sure why.
Alhamdulillah, I had begun to relocate the site anyway. TJ Ramadan at blogspot is up and running, and though I have not copied all content, there is a great deal of material there, as well as some new material/links as well, so please visit:

2 comments:

The Sub-Domain said...

Assalam u alaikum sister

Can u plz guide me how to download umm noman's Ramadan activity book from google docs ?

Umm Maimoonah said...

Alaikum salaam sis,

I emailed you the book. But sis Umm An Nu'man has posted the links to download today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...