- Seerah - We read and recorded the following events.
Birth of the Prophet
Living with Haleemah
Returning to Aaminah
Death of Aaminah, Death of Abdul Muttalib
In the Care of Abu Taalib.
- Fiqh - We learnt about Wudhu. We used the Learning Roots sequence cards and the TJ Wudhu Dua poster and some wudhu cards we had last year. Explained to her the importance of Wudhu, How to perform it and what will break it.
|This is the note we made about Ihsaan last week.|
- Jolly Phonics - She did these letters and sounds. As I expected Alhamdulillaah Maimoonah is improving her spellings by doing Jolly phonics. She is able to recall the letter sounds and spell or write a word now Alhamdulillaah!
- Grammar - Homonyms
- Comprehension - This time she wrote the answers for the questions in addition to circling the correct answers.
- Writing - A dear friend of mine who is a teacher for almost 16 years now suggested that I give Maimoonah a word bank and ask her to write. Masha Allaah this really helped and this is what she wrote! Any way first I asked her what would you like to write about Yourself and she told me. So I wrote some words I thought she would find it difficult to spell. and she came out with this.
Social Studies - African and Antarctic Continents and Countries - http://ummmaimoonahrecords.blogspot.com/2011/12/continents-and-nations.html
- MEP - We did following pages.
- Madeenah Arabic - We did The Sun Letters and the Moon Letters. She understood well Alhamdulillaah but we would continue to practice next week as well Insha Allaah!
- Gateway to Arabic - She wrote these two letters.