- Seerah - http://ummmaimoonahrecords.blogspot.com/2011/12/our-seerah-study.html
- Ihsaan - We spoke about Ihsaan and the pillars of Ihsaan. We need to make a small note on the Islaamic studies book Insha Allaah which we did not get to do this week.
- Jolly Phonics - We did these letters and sounds
- Grammar - Collective Nouns. This work book had a bit of a writing this week and she was a bit tired writing. So She left 1 or 2 pages to write later Insha Allaah. Other than that she enjoyed reading and the workbook especially the activity where it was all stated wrong and she had to write it correctly: )
- Comprehension - This time we did a poem, masha Allaah she understood and answered correctly.
This week's topics were mostly covered last year, so we just stuck to the work book. We learnt about how animals move and where animals live. Some of the uses of Animals and Animals and their young! This ends the Animals Unit for this year!
- MEP - we did few more chapters of the MEP reception year. Mostly learning to write circles and curves and shapes. End of reception is a bit boring we feel but we hope the Year one will be more challenging and interesting Insha Allaah. Few pages to finish the reception year and we will be done with it soon Insha Allaah!
- Madeenah Arabic - We are studying the next chapter with Al and using sentences like " Al Kurseeyu Jadeedun, Al Qalamu Maksoorun " ect etc. She is enjoying this masha Allaah.
- Gate Way to Arabic - She wrote the following letters. Masha Allaah her Arabic handwriting is improving a lot and the love for writing is the latest.
Since we were doing about Animal Habitat we did this Arabic First book on Animal Habitat.