Saturday 28 July 2012

Email Subscription - Error!

Assalaamu Alaikum Ya Akhawaat,

A sister informed me today regarding the email subscription of this blog and that she does not get any more emails on the updates. I noticed this as well since I have subscribed also. But thought I have made a mistake and unsubscribed. But since the sister informed me I feel there has been an issue and I have no idea the reason for it. Jazzakillaah Khayr sister for informing.

I have added a new widget via blogger itself now and you can find it on the right side of the blog. Inshaa Allaah you can subscribe again using this and I hope the matter is resolved. I am sorry for the all inconvenience caused. Please do let me know if you are still not receiving any updates, in that case I will contact blogger and try to sort out the matter.

Baarakallaah Feekum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

asalamu aleikum sister..still no updates:(..

Anonymous said...

Salam alaykom Ramadan karim i've the same problem khir inshAllah , hope that it can be fixed soon .
Um-amina.

Umm Maimoonah said...

Wa Alaikum salaam warahmathullaah sisters

Sorry, I really do not understand what is wrong, but let me just write to blogger and ask for help. Will get back to you all when I receive a reply from them. I hope it could be fix soon too. Jazzakumullaah Khayr for your patience and for informing me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...