Friday 27 July 2012

Ramadhaan Activities 2012 - Day 7 & 8

Iftaar
We learnt the meaning of Iftaar, the time of Iftaar and the sunnah of hastening to break fast. She did the Ramadhaan Activity Pack, activity on Iftaar.




Helping in the Kitchen
It was time for making something yummy. We made the Ramadhaan Activity Pack Recipe Dates and Almonds Truffles.




 







Every day we make Lassi (Yoghurt Milk) for Iftaar and Maimoonah helps me. So she wanted to write the Recipe of Lassi on the activity pack.


 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asalamu aleikum ww dear sister.
I used to get updated with new posts via email but have not recieved any after the post on the last week of kindergarten. Does anyone hv the same problem. I saw the new posts via the blog. I tried to resubscribe just incase i might have accidentaly unsubscribed bt.still no updates. Jazakallah

May Allah reward u immensly n guide u n kip u steadfst for.homeschooling is very difficult n requires so much effort n.dua n guidance. May Allah continue to make it easier for the ummah to raise muslims thru sisters like u. Maasalam:)

Umm Maimoonah said...

Alaikum salaam warahmathullaahi wa barakaathuhu sister
Jazzakillaah Khayr for informing me. I have no idea why it is happening. Any way I have just used the blogger widget for this and please try subscribing again using it. If still no updates let me know will contact blogger and try to sort out matters Inshaa Allaah.

Aameen to all your dua. Baarakallaah Feekum dear sister.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...