So Umm Suhailah has done the damage for me, since I cannot refuse her, this is what I could come up with! lol
- My first and the last(so far) Job position that I applied was for Teaching, but I ended up Administering for 11 years.
- I thought I would never get married as I knew I would not get a salafi in my community : )
- I really really needed my father at one stage of my life, but he was not there for me, Qadarallaah Masha Allaah (He went to the Mercy of Allaah when I was 14 years old) I really miss him even now.
- The Shock of my life so far was the sudden demise of my brother Raheemahullaah who was more than a father for me, and who guided me to the correct understanding of Islaam and was there for me through out.
- My mom's siblings including her are all Teachers by profession except for one.
- I read the book Usooluth Thalaathah with the Explanation of Shaykh Ubaid Al Jaabiri Hafidahullaah more than 3 times aloud when I was expecting Maimoonah!
- My husband is always very disappointed with me when we go shopping as he loves when I ask him to buy something for myself, but I just do not know to do that : )
- I never ever thought I would live abroad in my life.
- I always feel people of a particular country are so wired and I just cannot understand how they could be so. (I am sorry I cannot mention the country as it is not correct : )
- I hate to see women always ready to grab things from their spouses. I still cannot understand why they thing that his wealth is not their wealth!!!!
I am just copying Umm Suhailah's wording here :)
Okay! So now you know 10 things about me! So ............tag your it!
Umm Mouad (Jen(M)una http://jenmuna.blogspot.com/
Write a post like I did- of 10 things people don't know about you. It can be any random 10 things (surely mine was random). I know you guys are busy so do it when you can- and then tag someone else- 1 or more its up to you!