بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Many of you have been reaching out to me and Alhamdulillaah I am pleased to announce the brand new workshop "Mum, You are the First School!"
Shaikh Ahmed an-Najmi said, "The mother is the first school. If she is righteous, the progeny becomes righteous."
[Fath-ur-Rabb al-Wadud (2/256)]
This 4-day live workshop with access to the recordings will be focusing on many aspects so that you can dive in immediately to equip your first school.
This workshop is NOT only for homeschooling mums, but for all Muslim mums inshaa Allaah as what we would focus here is to cultivate your blossoming children to be an active learner upon the guidelines of the best teacher and parent our Prophet Muhammad sallaahu alaihiwasallam along with incorporating tried and tested techniques and methods. Inshaa Allaah!
Mums who join us will have a private platform to ask questions, discuss and to complete some challenges together to make it beneficial Inshaa Allaah. Easy yet practical challenges will be given to implement what we learn together for those who wish to do so. We have some exciting activities lined up for you to do and enjoy too.
- We will have 4 online live classes with access to the recordings. The recording could be accessed during the course period and up to 1 year after the course Inshaa Allaah. The period of access can be extended if required.
- A platform for discussions and feedback. This online classroom will be accessible 24/7 throughout the course. Each week the classroom will include topic related challenges, information, support, discussions and much more.
What will the Workshop Cover?
- How to equip your first school
- How to lay a firm foundation of Tasfiyah and Tarbiyah (Purification and Cultivation)
- How to incorporate and implement the cultivating techniques of the Messenger of Allaah ﷺ
- How to make your young children active learners and explorers
- How to integrate Islaam into their learning
Who can join this course?
- Mums of children ages 1 - 7
- Mums of children who are older than 7 years
- Mums to be
- Sisters who are not married but wish to learn
- Female Teachers
What will you get?
- 4 Live classes with access to recordings.
- Digital in-depth notes.
- Facilitating Learning Strategies Guide Book
- Feedback for all completed tasks and challenges
- Access to the online platform for discussions and questions and for some resources
The Instructor is Umm Maimoonah as usual. And what qualifications and experience I possess in order to facilitate this workshop? Alhamdulillaah you can see below.
- 25 years of experience in education.
- 12 years of teaching experience in a brick and motor school environment.
- Almost 12 years of homeschooling experience.
- Successfully completed over one thousand online teaching sessions.
- Successfully delivered and designed over 300 online courses for children and adults.
- Five years of online teaching experience
- Managing over 1000 online students/participants annually.
- Managing two hundred online students simultaneously which includes teaching, creating content, delivering and correcting with individual feedback.
- Cambridge UK certified Mentor and Coach for Teachers
- Cambridge UK certified Teacher - Active Learning Strategies
- Open University UK Certificate Courses
- Parenting Strategies - Open University UK
- Online Teacher and Instructor Everyday Ibaadah Academy
- Digital Content Developer for Children
When is the Workshop? (Available as self paced now)
Dates: Thursdays 25th November, 2nd, 9th and 16th December 2021
Time: 5pm - 6.30pm KSA/Qatar Time
What is the Cost?
The full course cost is USD 55 per participant for the full 4 weeks.
(exclusive of Payoneer service charges)
Email - email@example.com or Whatsapp/Telegram - +974 66132058