بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Alhamdulillaah, I started this blog twelve years ago with the sole intention of sharing what I did with my eldest daughter who was 2 years old at that time. A decade ago it was extremely hard to find authentic rich materials for children without any polluted ideologies. Added to that it was even harder to find a continuous support group for mums and teachers upon the Sunnah to enhance our motherhood qualities to cultivate our children.
However, I must say a decade ago without Facebook, WhatsApp. Instagram, TikTok and other social platforms this blog was the space where I had a very warm sisterhood blossoming and turning into a small community. I remember when those sisters used to eagerly wait for my next post. And every single word written in the post were read Alhamdulillaah. Comments used to pour and we used to have some concrete beneficial chats in the comment section. Good old days, subhanallaah!
If you have read this far, then you have done well, Alhamdulillaah. Because, sadly today, majority of the people do not want to read blog posts. Reading long articles have become a burden today. The effects of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tiktok and others! The reality is that everyone wants a short video or an image with a few lines to read. People are looking for followers and interaction on social media platforms and working towards engagement and figuring out the algorithm and spending time to make their social media platforms successful. While these are good things to do to grow a small business or to reach more people who would benefit I personally feel that the essence of true support and sincere learning is lacking today.
Having said that, since I started offering workshops and courses for the past five years now by the mercy of Allaah, I understand that many mums and teachers are looking for a continuous support group where they can enhance their personal and professional development so that they can cultivate their children and students upon the guidelines of the Prophet sallaahu alaihiwasallaam. This is mainly because today parenting and teaching coaching and techniques have become so much widespread and many Muslim parents are doubting their parenting and at times the Islaamic values too.
Therefore, to continue upon the intention of starting this blog I decided to launch a Parenting and Teachers Club with a vision to help our Muslim mums and teachers, Inshaa Allaah.
We did a survey some time back to understand the need of our community and I thank everyone for taking the time to complete this survey. May Allaah reward you as this really helped me to focus on the need, Alhamdulillaah.
Accordingly, we launched the Nurture Islaam Parenting and Teachers Club a few months ago. Here are the details of the club and how to join.
Nurture Islaam Prenting and Teachers Club - What is it?
The club is FREE, however, due to the limitation I have currently and to make this club a meaningful space you will have to sign up for the self-paced mum's workshop "Mum You are the First School". This 4-day workshop is the foundation of this club therefore, understanding the content of this workshop and putting it into practice is essential in order to receive the support.
- Nurturing Tips
- Cultivating Techniques
- Teaching Methods
- Tasks and Challenges
- Discipline Tips
- Monthly Guest Speakers
- Free Resources
- Discount and Offers
- and much more...
- Sign up for the self paces workshop Mum You are the First School here - Sign Up Link
- Read more about this workshop here - Mum You Are the First School Workshop
- The cost of this workshop is $55 (USD).
- You will receive an email from me to complete the signup process.
- Then you will receive the link to join the Parenting and Teachers Club Inshaa Allaah.
- This parenting and teachers club is ONLY for sisters who want to actively participate and benefit, if you do not participate for a month your membership is automatically removed from the system. This is because we want you to be active and not procrastinate. Sadly we see that when something is free some of us do not value another person's effort. May Allaah rectify our affairs. We seek the reward from Allaah alone and we want to benefit those who are truly seeking to benefit. Inshaa Allaah.
- For further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp/Telegram +974 66132058