بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Alhamdulillaah, we are in the best ten days of the year. And it is time for another FREE DOWNLOAD, Inshaa Allaah.
This time it is for our little preschoolers and kindergartners (Ages 3 - 5, but can be used by older children too).
It's all about why Dhul Hijjah is special. They would love to put together this cute file folder Inshaa Allaah. This was the material that was used for our online workshop with the little Muslims and Muslimahs who are using the Nurture Islaam Prekinder Pack.
Did you know that we provide a few FREE workshops for these little ones so that they get together online and meet their friends from around the world who are learning the same curriculum? Check the details of this one of its kind pack here.
Please DO NOT share the PDF document with others, instead please share the link for this post.
1. You will need 1 A3 size coloured paper and 1 A3 size white paper. If you do not have A3 size papers, then you will need 2 A4 sizes coloured papers and 2 A4 size white papers.
2. If you are using A3 size papers fold them into two and staple them in the middle to look like a book. If you are using A4 size papers staple all papers together to look like a book with the coloured paper in front and back and the white papers inside.
3.Print all pages from the document and cut all elements, then paste them on the lapbook in order.
4. Children can colour and decorate.
This cute lapbook includes,
- Merits of the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah
- What Muslims do during the ten days of Dhul Hijjah
- The rituals of Hajj sequencing activity
- Colouring activity
- The Eid greeting
Do not forget to check out our Eid offers too. Here is the link for that - https://ummmaimoonahrecords.blogspot.com/2021/07/special-eid-al-adha-offer-nurture.html