Wednesday 13 July 2011

Ramadhaan Preparation/Goals and Plans 2011


Alhamdulillaah by the Mercy of Allaah another Ramadhaan is around the corner. So Insha Allaah I am preparing my to do lists and also what I would want to do with Maimoonah this Ramadhaan Insha Allaah. Last Ramadhaan masha Allaah we had a very productive one mainly because I was very well prepared with what I was going to do with her and which eventually paved the way for a Full Preschool Curriculum as well, Alhamdulillaah!

Insha Allaah I hope to use the TJ's Mother's Ramadhaan Organizer and fill in the pages like last year. These are some of the goals I want to achieve this Ramadhaan Insha Allaah!

  • Send some gifts to families back at home
  • Memorize some Soorahs
  • Listen to few duroos at least one a day
  • Try out few new recipes
  • Concentrate more on Ibaadah Insha Allaah!

This is what I have thought of doing with Maimoonah Insha Allaah. It may change as we approach (or while doing activities in) Ramadhaan.

  • Ramadhaan Bulletin Board
  • Reading Ramadhaan related books
  • Memorizing Soorahs according to her pace
  • Ramadhaan Journal
  • Importance of Sadaqah/Charity
  • Good Deeds/Good Manners
  • A Umrah in Ramadhaan Booklet
  • Worksheets based on Ramadhaan
  • Phases of the Moon
  • Ramdhaan Colouring Book
  • Battle of Badr
  • Laylatul Qadr
  • Zakatul Fitr
  • Eid

Based on the above we will participate in Ummi's Circle Art and Craft challenge with Art and Craft activities Insha Allaah! Don't forget to enter this Challenge here Insha Allaah as Umm Suhailah has opened up the signing up process for this beneficial challenge. May Allaah bless her for all her efforts. Aameen!

Also to make it easier for me as well as for all of you I have put up some links(that I found while browsing) of some wonderful Ramadhaan resources on the right hand side of the blog, also I just discovered our sister at smart ark has some nice free pdfs for downloading here and could be used for Ramdhaan activities Insha Allaah! 

I also found a beautiful lapbook on Ramadhaan here. Masha Allaah sister Umm Umamah is very talented and I like her neat activities.

Also you can check out sister Umm Adam's  Flee to Allaah blog for nice Ramadhaan preparation inspirations Insha Allaah.

Insha Allaah if I do find anything more will let you know and looking forward to see your Ramadhaan plans and goals Insha Allaah!


6 comments:

Al Firdaus lifestile & interior said...

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah,

thanks for sharing your ramadaan plan and all these wonderful links yazakiallahu khair, may Allah bless you!
JenMuna

UmmAbdulAziz said...

assalam alaikum
JazakiAllaah khair dear sister for sharing all of this great sources for Ramadhan. I love to come to your blog, it is very inspirational, and it is always interesting to see what you are doing and learning with your daughter Maimoonah. I always mean to thank you for your posts, but I'm so bad at commenting. JazakiAllaah khair again.

Anonymous said...

As salaam alaikum,

Jazakillah khayran for posting. Insha Allah, I hope to have our tentative plans posted later today or tomorrow at the latest.

Umm Suhailah said...

Bismillaah

As Salaamu Alaikum

Love it! :)

Thank you for sharing the links with everyone- I appreciate it!

"May Allaah grant you success in this life and the next Aameen and make us all companions in Jennah Aameen"

"May Allaah grant us all tawfiq this Ramadhan and make us better than what we are Aameen"

"May Allaah increase us all in Ilm and eemaan and forgive us for the sins we have committed knowingly and unknowingly Aameen"

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy Ramadhan!!!! Lol so exciting. Cannot wait *spins around* lol!

Hey if you have a link for those duroos will you post it like I do when I post youtube audio? That would be nice too.

Oh yeah In Defense of the Salafi Manhaj audio is out- for free- if you want to listen (just in case you missed it)

Umm Maimoonah said...

Alaikum salaam warahmathullaahi wa barakaathuhu Ya Akhawaat,

@JenMun(a), you are most welcome, wa iyyaaki. Awaiting to see your beautiful creative activities this Ramadhaan Insha Allaah! Barakallaah Feekum!

@Umm Abdul Aziz, wa iyyaaki dear sis. No problems I know my silent readers too, so no fuss about not commenting Insha Allaah! Jazzakillaah Khayr for your kind comments!

@ Umm Tafari, wa iyyaki dear sis, Looking forward to see your ideas Insha Allaah!

@ Ya Umm Suhailah! Aameen to all your duas and barakallaah feekum for you for your kindness and for the mahabbah for the sake of Allaah! Yes Insha Allaah will share the links as and when I am ready with choosing. O I did not know that it is out for free, very surprising I did not receive any emails, : ) Any way that's great may Allaah reward the brothers. Will get them and listen Insha Allaah! Thanks for the info!

UmmSara said...

Jazakhillahu khayr for sharing sis.

I'm also trying to organize some activities to do with kids and inshaAllah we'll sign up for Umm Suhailah's Ramadan contest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...